[comp.windows.ms] Where can I get NDmake, the make program for NETHACK 3.0

levericw@clutx.clarkson.edu (Allanon, ,,3152655399) (08/16/90)

Where can I get the excutables for NDmake?

Walden

patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us (Patrick Deupree) (08/23/90)

In article <1990Aug15.203354.1525@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> levericw@clutx.clarkson.edu writes:
>Where can I get the excutables for NDmake?

I'm not sure.  I was kinda upset that I needed a make program I couldn't find
until one of our R&D folk gave me PolyMake (a DOS make program that supports
all the Unix make syntax).  You might track that down.
--
"Organized fandom is composed of a bunch of nitpickers with a thing for
 trivial pursuit."  -Harlan Ellison

Patrick Deupree ->	patrickd@chinet.chi.il.us

eda@persoft.com (Ed Almasy) (08/27/90)

In article <1990Aug15.203354.1525@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> levericw@clutx.clarkson.edu writes:
 >Where can I get the excutables for NDmake?

The MS-DOS executables and documentation can be FREQed (File REQuested)
from Fidonet node 1:121/2 as NDMAKE*.LZH or downloaded directly from the
BBS at 608-273-1406.