[comp.windows.ms] PC-NFS & Win3 interaction trouble - networked drive's subdirectories ... and more

leoh@hardy.hdw.csd.harris.com (Leo Hinds) (09/05/90)

In article <2536@east.East.Sun.COM> geoff@east.sun.com (Geoff Arnold @ Sun BOS - R.H. coast near the top) writes:

>I believe that this is only true with DOS 4.x. Does anyone have a
>counterexample? [This is the issue I referred to in my earlier posting about
>version-specific behavior.]

My omission ... using DOS 3.3 ... tried 4.01, but company purchased 3.3

New problem: 	(system= Lanier 386-16, Paradise card, Logitech serial TrackMan)
	Running non window App, or shelling out (PM's file run "command"),
	subsequent return to "suspended" window App results in useless
	mouse.  Can cleanly <Alt><space> to exit.

leoh@hdw.csd.harris.com         	Leo Hinds       	(305)973-5229
Gfx ... gfx ... :-) whfg orpnhfr V "ebg"grq zl fvtangher svyr lbh guvax V nz n
creireg ?!!!!!!? ... znlor arkg gvzr