[comp.windows.ms] SVGA driver for Orchid Prodesigner Plus

univac@utkux1.utk.edu (univac li) (09/06/90)

	Does anyone out there have the newest Window 3.0 driver for
Orchid Prodesigner plus with 512k?  Or can anyone where I can ftp
it from a ftp site?  Thanks,

univac
VOL FAN

traiger@oxy.edu (Saul Traiger) (09/08/90)

In article <1990Sep6.003936.29160@cs.utk.edu> univac@utkux1.utk.edu (univac li) writes:

>	 Does anyone out there have the newest Window 3.0 driver for
>Orchid Prodesigner plus with 512k?  Or can anyone where I can ftp
>it from a ftp site?  Thanks,
>
>univac
>VOL FAN

I called Orchid on Tuesday, Sept. 4th. They told me that the driver
would not be ready for another 3 weeks. I had called them in June.
At that time they told me that the driver would be available in July.

Saul Traiger
traiger@oxy.edu