	that appear in Word for Windows are pretty bad; very
	limited that is.

	Hmmmmm, what to do...

Thanks in advance, Robert

mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu (Michael Regoli) (09/12/90)

In <2977@vela.acs.oakland.edu> rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert
D. Thompson) writes:

>People,
>	Was there ever a resolution to the "*.lzh" format that
>	the Windows postscript fonts are stored in at Indiana.

The best thing to do is get the file "lharc.zip" from the
pub/pc/starter subdirectory here at cica.cica.indiana.edu
[129.79.20.22].  It contains "lharc.exe"--version 1.14 of
Yoshizaki's file compression routine.

I've been slow in converting those screen fonts to a .ZIP
file because we're currently enjoying a 2:1 compression
ratio on those fonts.

--
michael regoli
mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu