[comp.windows.ms] Winqvt problems

wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) (09/19/90)

I am having a problem with the latest version of Winqvt.  I
am running Windows 3.0 on an AT with EGA & EG monitor at
19200 baud.  My problem is that no characters show up in the
communications window, although, by where the cursor is I can
tell that I am getting the right responces.  Any clues?

Thanks!

--
Let sleeping dragons lie........               | The RoleMancer
Bill Wilson             (Bitnet: ucc2wew@nauvm | wilson@nauvax)

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russell Poffenberger) (09/21/90)

In article <2556@naucse.cse.nau.edu> wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) writes:
>I am having a problem with the latest version of Winqvt.  I
>am running Windows 3.0 on an AT with EGA & EG monitor at
>19200 baud.  My problem is that no characters show up in the
>communications window, although, by where the cursor is I can
>tell that I am getting the right responces.  Any clues?
>
>Thanks!

19200 isn't an option in WinQVT. How did you do it?

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russell Poffenberger) (09/21/90)

In article <2556@naucse.cse.nau.edu> wew@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Bill Wilson) writes:
>I am having a problem with the latest version of Winqvt.  I
>am running Windows 3.0 on an AT with EGA & EG monitor at
>19200 baud.  My problem is that no characters show up in the
>communications window, although, by where the cursor is I can
>tell that I am getting the right responces.  Any clues?
>
>Thanks!

How do you get WinQVT to do 19200? The highest rate I see in the menu is 9600.