[comp.windows.ms] hDC Windows Express

roper@nwnexus.WA.COM (Michael Roper) (09/22/90)

Mr. Antti Peltonen writes:

> ...i am convinced that there is a BUG IN HDC EXPRESS.
> ...it is sure that there is something mysterious in
> HDC Express (with SP 1.2).
> I don't know too much about WIN 3 and/or PC...

I use Express as my shell and am using Screen Peace in
an effort to track down the problem.  Unfortunately, I
haven't seen one yet.  However, that doesn't mean there
isn't one.  Likewise, until I can reproduce the problem
under a debugger, I would be reluctant to assign blame
for the problem to either Express, Screen Peace or
Windows itself.  Windows is a complex platform and when
trying to debug interactions between applications or
between an application and Windows, it is not at all
unusual for appearances to deceive.

> ...HDC Express was slow anyway.

In performance of what task, and in comparison to what
product?  hDC is always looking for ways to improve
our products and responding to customer criticism
continues to be one of our primary means of doing so.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Michael Roper
Product Lead, Windows Express
hDC Computer Corporation