[comp.windows.ms] Windows3 Icon File Format

eoertli@iiic.ethz.ch (Erwin Ewald Oertli) (09/19/90)

Can someone out in the net world help me?

I need the description of the Windows3 Icon File Format. Please no hints were
I can find the description.

Every help will be appreciated. Thank you.

jwas@PacBell.COM (Joe Wasik) (09/21/90)

In article <8653@neptune.inf.ethz.ch> eoertli@iiic.ethz.ch (Erwin Ewald Oertli) writes:
>I need the description of the Windows3 Icon File Format. Please no hints were
>I can find the description.

Please share any information with the new group.  In the mean time, check out
"icondr.exe" version 1.2 on either Compuserve or Usenet's pc binary group.

Icondraw is a sharware product that (I think) will go commercial soon.  It's
probably the best thing going for creating custom icons.

--
Unix/C Library Staff, Pacific Bell, San Ramon, (415)823-UNIX (8649)

mikeluce@microsoft.UUCP (Michael LUCE) (09/24/90)

>Please share any information with the new group.  In the mean time, check out
>"icondr.exe" version 1.2 on either Compuserve or Usenet's pc binary group.
>
>Icondraw is a sharware product that (I think) will go commercial soon.  It's
>probably the best thing going for creating custom icons.

This I doubt.  Phil is not that motivated right now.  If everybody just
keeps sending in their registration he will be happy to keep it shareware.

Also, if you think he should add features, send him mail.  He likes to hear
from satisfied users!