[comp.windows.ms] Orchid drivers on cica

monty@larry.sal.wisc.edu (Monty Schmidt) (10/04/90)

Windows 3 Orchid drivers for Prodesigner now on Cica.. I just put em in
/pub/pc/win3/uploads... filename win3prod.exe... self extracting archive..
enjoy..
Monty

mr@ogre (Michael Regoli) (10/05/90)

In <1139@larry.sal.wisc.edu> monty@larry.sal.wisc.edu (Monty Schmidt) writes:

>Windows 3 Orchid drivers for Prodesigner now on Cica.. I just put em in
>/pub/pc/win3/uploads... filename win3prod.exe... self extracting archive..
>enjoy..
>Monty

Thanks for uploading this to cica.cica.indiana.edu [129.79.20.22].

I've converted this file into a true .ZIP file.  (I'd prefer only .ZIP
files at cica: they're easier to check for corruption, etc.  Nothing
like spending 40 minutes downloading a huge self-extracting .EXE file
to your PC only to find that it's corrupted.)  Besides, most everyone
should be running UNZIP on their Un*x machines--that way you can
actually do something witn the .ZIP before transferring it to your PC.

--
michael regoli
mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu