[comp.windows.ms] Swan Vga Drivers

JJLUCSY@MTUS5.BITNET (10/05/90)

Does anyone know of or have heard of Swan VGA Drivers for Windows 3.0?
Any help would be appreciated.

 Joel Lucsy

jaz@icd.ab.com (Jack A. Zucker) (10/05/90)

In article <90277.141418JJLUCSY@MTUS5.BITNET>, JJLUCSY@MTUS5.BITNET writes:
> Does anyone know of or have heard of Swan VGA Drivers for Windows 3.0?
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
>  Joel Lucsy

I've got the latest Swan VGA drivers for the TSENG 4000 board. Unfortunately,
several of the files on the disk were corrupt. The ones that work are the
800x600 and 1024x768 both with 256 colors. They are supposedly mailing me
the other drivers but since I use 800x600 on my system, I'm not in a hurry.
There is a bug in the 1024 driver that causes severe flicker in enhanced mode
but works fine in real or standard mode.

They also have an online BBS that you can download the drivers from.

Does anyone have any news on availability of OS/2 drivers for the TSENG 4000
chip set ?

-Jaz

| Jack A Zucker	                 {cwjcc,pyramid,decvax,uunet}!jaz@icd.ab.com |
| Allen-Bradley Company, Inc.     or                       ICCGCC::ZUCKER    |
| 747 Alpha Drive
| Highland Hts., OH 44143         phone: (216) 646-4668   FAX: (216)
646-4484 |