[comp.windows.ms] Need Win 3.0 Printer Driver for Gemini-10X

low@melair.UUCP (Rick Low) (10/09/90)

I've got a Star Micronics Gemini-10X.  I need suggestions on either

	- how I can access all its capabilities from Windows 3.0 using
	  the supplied drivers, or
	- where I can get a driver for this printer.

I've tried a number of the supplied Epson 9-pin drivers with at best
mediocre results.

Thanks for the help.

--
Rick Low
+1 613 957 9500

ajpoulias@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (10/11/90)

>From: low@melair.UUCP (Rick Low), MEL Defence Systems Ltd., Ottawa, Canada
>I've got a Star Micronics Gemini-10X. I need suggestions on either
>

>       - how I can access all its capabilities from Windows 3.0 using
>      	  the supplied drivers, or
>	- where I can get a driver for this printer.
>
>I've tried a number of the supplied Epson 9-pin drivers with at best
>mediocre results.

Don't worry, I use those drivers on an Epson 9-pin with the same results.
:)

				A.J.Poulias

P.S. Please send me any info, as I also have a Gemini 10X.