[comp.windows.ms] Reaching Borland

timur@seas.gwu.edu (The Time Traveler) (10/25/90)

BTW, does anyone know if there is an email address for Borland, probably
at CompuServe?  I know how to reach CompuServe, but I think that system
works only for sending mail.  I know Borland has a forum, but how do
you send mail to a forum?  Does anyone know an email address for a
Borland representative?

------------------------------------------------------------ The Time Traveler
All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players                                   timur@seas.gwu.edu
Performers and portrayers                                 HE891C@GWUVM.GWU.EDU
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage              - Rush

jjprior@athena.mit.edu (Jack Prior) (10/25/90)

In article <2267@sparko.gwu.edu> timur@seas.gwu.edu () writes:
>BTW, does anyone know if there is an email address for Borland, probably
>at CompuServe?  I know how to reach CompuServe, but I think that system
>works only for sending mail.  I know Borland has a forum, but how do
>you send mail to a forum?  Does anyone know an email address for a
>Borland representative?

I don't think you can access a forum without using compuserve, otherwise
compuserve would probably go out of business.  Looking at my compuserve
files I believe Jason Sprenger is one of the official Borland Rep in the
BPROGA forum.  You could reach him by email at 76424.2233@compuserve.com.

I suspect Borland reps will hesitate to do much support via compuserve
mail since their online time is free in the Borland forum while they may
have to pay out of their own pockets for mail uploading and downloading.

Jack Prior
jjprior@mit.edu