[comp.windows.ms] 256 Color ATI Drivers.

ccastms@prism.gatech.EDU (Michael Todd Smith) (10/22/90)

Any word on the 256 color drivers from ATI.
I heard that they were due to release them pretty soon.

--
Mike Smith		Internet: ccastms@prism.gatech.edu

			Georgia Tech User Assitance
			Office of Information Technology

johns@vpnet.chi.il.us (John R. Scherer) (10/24/90)

I'm not sure if thay have released them yet but you can call there BBS at
 416-756-4591

pang@csri.toronto.edu (Raymond S Pang) (10/27/90)

I just called their technical support hotline.
They said that their 256 color ATI driver will be released in two weeks or so.
Also, they will release a 1024x768 driver for Wonder card with V3 BIOS.

Well, let's see if there will be another delay....

keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu (John W. Keating) (10/27/90)

In article <1990Oct26.163035.9025@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu> pang@csri.toronto.edu (Raymond S Pang) writes:

>I just called their technical support hotline.
>They said that their 256 color ATI driver will be released in two weeks or so.
>Also, they will release a 1024x768 driver for Wonder card with V3 BIOS.

Nostrademus was right!  The world is coming to an end!!!  First the Middle
East, and now this!  Better start checking your life insurance, folks...

:^)

    JWKIII
*  \|/ John William Keating, III >Ragnorak< keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu \|/  *
*  /|\         "Wands don't kill people, people kill people."         /|\  *