[comp.windows.ms] winfra2.zip and wfra2src.zip

leol@cat5.cs.wisc.edu (Leo Lim) (10/28/90)

	Hi, I just download the new fractal for windows version 2.0 from
cica. Seems like both of the zipped program file and the source file has
been corrupted. Does any one have the same problem w/ me???
I have tried downloading it several times.... Uhhhh.....

thanx in advance!!
=== Leo Martin Lim ===

jmerrill@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Jason Merrill) (10/28/90)

In article <5278@daffy.cs.wisc.edu> leol@cat5.cs.wisc.edu (Leo Lim) writes:
>	Hi, I just download the new fractal for windows version 2.0 from
>cica. Seems like both of the zipped program file and the source file has
>been corrupted. Does any one have the same problem w/ me???

There is a working copy of FFW 2.00 in pub/pc/win3/games/winfra.zip.

--
Jason Merrill				jmerrill@jarthur.claremont.edu