[comp.windows.ms] Aporia 1.4 on cica.

butch@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (H. G. Walker) (11/13/90)

I recently downloaded Aporia1.4 from cica and when I got it, there were a
couple of files missing.  The aporia.doc file plus the 16 color images and a
couple other things were missing.  They weren't crucial files, but I'd like to
get them.  If anyone has the complete 1.4 archive, could they please upload it
to cica so we can get the whole picture.

I really am beginning to like the Aporia environment.  Those of you who haven't
ought to download it and give it a try.  But give it a day or so test period
before you give up on it.  It grows on you.

Thanks,

Butch

jkb@ms.uky.edu (Keith Burton) (11/16/90)

butch@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (H. G. Walker) writes:

>I recently downloaded Aporia1.4 from cica and when I got it, there were a
>couple of files missing.  The aporia.doc file plus the 16 color images and a
>couple other things were missing.  They weren't crucial files, but I'd like to
>get them.  If anyone has the complete 1.4 archive, could they please upload it
>to cica so we can get the whole picture.

>I really am beginning to like the Aporia environment.  Those of you who haven't
>ought to download it and give it a try.  But give it a day or so test period
>before you give up on it.  It grows on you.

>Thanks,

>Butch

Aporia 1.4 consists of two files (I have no idea why).  You need APORIA14.ZIP
and APDOCS.ZIP.  (those were the names used on PC-Magnet.  Don't know what
they are called on cica).  If they aren't both on cica, someone E-mail me
and I'll upload them.

Keith