[comp.windows.ms] Where to find OTI 800x600 driver?

jlu@cs.umr.edu (Jui-lin Lu) (11/24/90)

Hello *:

Can anyone tell me how to obtain OTI 800x600 device driver?  Or, the
company's address or phone number?

Monitor: NEC Multisync 2A.
Card: The Oak Technology VGA. (OTI-037 chip set).

You can either post or e-mail to me.  My e-amail address is jlu@cs.umr.edu.
Thanks in advance.

ron@woan (Ronald S. Woan) (11/26/90)

In article <1716@umriscc.isc.umr.edu>, jlu@cs.umr.edu (Jui-lin Lu) writes:
Lu> Can anyone tell me how to obtain OTI 800x600 device driver?  Or,
Lu> the company's address or phone number?
Lu> Monitor: NEC Multisync 2A.
Lu> Card: The Oak Technology VGA. (OTI-037 chip set).

These were recently uploaded to Compuserve, I believe, perhaps some
kind soul that has downloaded them would place them on
cica.cica.indiana.edu for us (us in general, as I don't have one of
these cards myself, so don't send me mail).

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan@peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin@iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +