[comp.windows.ms] Want Screen Peace

terence@ttidca.TTI.COM (Terence Davis) (12/01/90)

I've heard about a screen saver for windows called Screen Peace but I've
never seen it.  Could someone post it to the net or e-mail it to me.
My address is:
  terence@ttidca.tti.com

Thanks,

Terry

james@chimayo.unm.edu (James Singer) (12/02/90)

In article <21526@ttidca.TTI.COM> terence@ttidca.TTI.COM (Terence Davis) writes:

>I've heard about a screen saver for windows called Screen Peace but I've
>never seen it.  Could someone post it to the net or e-mail it to me.
>My address is:
>  terence@ttidca.tti.com

me too please!

|Girl don't go away mad...Girl just go away!           |Yea, right!
|	Motley Crue "Don't go away mad" Dr. Feelgood   |james@chama.unm.edu

srj@quasar.unet.com (Scott Johnson) (12/04/90)

Question about Screen Peace:
  Will it work on the 8514 in 1024x768 mode?  I have this combo on a PS/2 M80
and Magic Screensaver torches, taking the whole system with it.

Second Question:
  I haven't been able to get mail servers to work (and I CAN'T FTP!)
Can someone who has it working send me info on how?  And/Or a copy
of Screen Peace?

  Thanks a lot,

    --srj                    Scott R. Johnson, esq.
           o_O               srj@net.com         {ames|pyramid|oliveb}!unet!srj
          =( ) =             Network Equipment Technologies        415-780-4352
            U    Ack!        800 Saginaw Drive 24.2.3, Redwood City, CA   94063