[comp.windows.ms] sound program for windows?

fsdal1@acad3a (01/03/91)

does anyone know of a public domain sound processing program for windows
that uses the Sound Blaster or AdLib cards?

fsdal1@acad3.alaska.edu

gpsteffl@sunee.waterloo.edu (Glenn Patrick Steffler) (01/07/91)

In article <1991Jan3.080328.1@acad3a> fsdal1@acad3a writes:
>does anyone know of a public domain sound processing program for windows
>that uses the Sound Blaster or AdLib cards?

I have heard (unconfirmed) rumours that drivers for those hardware
types will be available in beta by mid summer.  Then again, that
would mean a late fall, early spring 92 release for any medium level
music program.

--
Co-Op Scum                            "Bo doesn't know software" - George Brett

"The galaxial hearth steams the sea as the sky blood red embrasses darkness"
-John Constantine (HellBlazer)                          Glenn Steffler