[comp.windows.ms] Problems with ftp files!!!

samir@mars.njit.edu (01/14/91)

I ftp'd some windows 3.0 files from cica.cica.indiana.edu but I can't
seem to unzip any of them.  I tried using pkzipfix but it did not help.

I did do transfers with both 'tenex' and 'binary'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Please respond to sxu9843@tesla.njit.edu

gt0652b@prism.gatech.EDU (gt0652b gt0652b gt0652b Josh Guttman) (01/15/91)

In article <2109@njitgw.njit.edu> samir@mars.njit.edu writes:
>I ftp'd some windows 3.0 files from cica.cica.indiana.edu but I can't
>seem to unzip any of them.  I tried using pkzipfix but it did not help.
>
>I did do transfers with both 'tenex' and 'binary'.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.

I am also having the same problems with cica as well as other ftp sites.
If someone knows what is going wrong, could they please either
include me in their mailing or post to this net.

Josh Guttman
gt0652b@prism.gatech.edu
404-434-3073 Work