[comp.windows.ms] Summagraphics

pronk@cs.eur.nl (Hans Pronk) (01/09/91)

hi there, is there someone who knows if there are drivers for the
Summagraphics Plus graphic tablet for Win 3.0, and if so where to get
them?

I want to upgrade from windows 386, but i want to get the tablet
working.

Thnx in advance.

Hans M Pronk
Rotterdam school of management.
Rotterdam

jcmorris@mwunix.mitre.org (Joe Morris) (01/11/91)

pronk@cs.eur.nl (Hans Pronk) writes:

>hi there, is there someone who knows if there are drivers for the
>Summagraphics Plus graphic tablet for Win 3.0, and if so where to get
>them?

>I want to upgrade from windows 386, but i want to get the tablet
>working.

Sometime last fall (maybe in November) I received in the mail a new set
of drivers for the Summagraphics tablet (free!).  The note which came with
the disk said that the code supplied was incomplete; changing options
had to be done by directly editing the appropriate section of win.ini.  A
future update will include a dialog box to change options.  I don't use
the tablet on a daily basis but there haven't been any problems I've seen
with the new drivers under WIN3.

You might bug the dealer you bought the tablet from for further info, or try
to find the distributor for the Rotterdam area.

Joe Morris

chrisg@microsoft.UUCP (Chris GUZAK) (01/16/91)

In article <1991Jan9.071116.13617@cs.eur.nl> pronk@cs.eur.nl (Hans Pronk) writes:
>hi there, is there someone who knows if there are drivers for the
>Summagraphics Plus graphic tablet for Win 3.0, and if so where to get
>them?
Why don't you try calling Summagraphics (logical place to start).  Yes,
they have win3 drivers now...

Chris Guzak