[comp.windows.ms] New Orchid Prodesigner II drivers.

mds@duke.cs.duke.edu (Mark David Shattuck) (01/14/91)

In article <952@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM> press@venice.sedd.trw.com (Barry Press) writes:
>I have the same card, and am running in 1024x768x256 with no problems.  The
>board has 1Meg (of course); I'm running interlaced to a NEC 3D.  Windows
>drivers are version 3.2 (older ones are on the BBS too, be careful).  My
>video BIOS chips are version 3.3.
>
>--
>Barry Press                               Internet: press@venice.sedd.trw.com

	Would it be possible for you to upload those new drivers to
cica?  I'm sure there are many OPDII users like myself who would like
to get thoses new drivers.

	Thanks

	mark shattuck

--
mark shattuck (mds@physics.phy.duke.edu)

press@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (Barry Press) (01/16/91)

In article <663826726@globe01.cs.duke.edu> mds@duke.cs.duke.edu (Mark David Shattuck) writes:
>	Would it be possible for you to upload those new drivers to

I'll see what I can find out about copyright issues.
There's an Orchid BBS, but I left the phone # at home.

--
Barry Press                                 Internet: press@venice.sedd.trw.com

abukarb@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Sam Abukarroum) (01/17/91)

In article <960@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM> press@venice.sedd.trw.com (Barry Press) writes:
>In article <663826726@globe01.cs.duke.edu> mds@duke.cs.duke.edu (Mark David Shattuck) writes:
>>	Would it be possible for you to upload those new drivers to
>
>I'll see what I can find out about copyright issues.
>There's an Orchid BBS, but I left the phone # at home.

   The phone number for Orchid BBS is (415) 683-0327. I didn't check in, so
   I don't know whether they have the new drivers posted there.

Hope this helps.

Sam