[comp.windows.ms] Could someone upload the postscript versions of CorelDraw's fonts?

timur@seas.gwu.edu (Timur Tabi) (01/25/91)

The subject says it all.  I don't know whether it would be a copyright
infringement, but if not, I hope someone would convert all the CorelDraw! fonts
into PostScipt (assuming you have version 2.0) and upload them to Cica.

--
----------------------------------------------------------- The Time Traveler
This space for rent.                                        a.k.a. Timur Tabi

jmerrill@jarthur.claremont.edu (Generic User) (01/25/91)

In article <2615@sparko.gwu.edu> timur@seas.gwu.edu (Timur Tabi) writes:

>The subject says it all.  I don't know whether it would be a copyright
>infringement, but if not, I hope someone would convert all the CorelDraw! fonts
>into PostScipt (assuming you have version 2.0) and upload them to Cica.

Completely disregarding copyright issues (I don't know how Corel feels
about their fonts), there is another problem:  Corel doesn't seem to have
beta tested the WFN -> PFB conversion.  I think the most annoying bug in
the conversion is that ', ", and about half of the top-row symbols come out
as a capital 'N'.  This is very bad...

--
Jason Merrill					jmerrill@jarthur.claremont.edu