[comp.windows.ms] Graphics file conversion

ISW@cup.portal.com (Isaac S Wingfield) (01/31/91)

We are operating in a mixed platform environment, running both Windows
and Macs. Is there a file format converter (hopefully public domain) that
can convert between Micrographics Draw and MacDraw?

Thanks, Isaac
isw@cup.portal.com

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (02/01/91)

ISW@cup.portal.com (Isaac S Wingfield) writes:

>We are operating in a mixed platform environment, running both Windows
>and Macs. Is there a file format converter (hopefully public domain) that
>can convert between Micrographics Draw and MacDraw?

If you have one of the Micrographics packages on a PC, then it can import
and export TIFF files.  While I don't know much about MacDraw, can't it
also export in TIFF format or some other shared format?
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :     {apple,coherent,limbo,mips,pyramid,ubvax}!itkin@guinan.Transact.COM    :