[comp.windows.ms] Citizen GSX-140 printer driver available soon.

clq@razorbk (Carlos Qualls) (01/17/91)

I called Citizen America, Inc. yesterday at (213)453-0614 and waded thru
all the button pushes until I was able to leave a message with the Tech.
Support people. A few hours later a tech. support person called me back
and said that Windows 3.0 Drivers for the GSX-140 printer will be available
starting early part of February. I was informed to call back to get instructions
on getting a copy of the driver. If anyone is interested I will post the
instructions when I get them.

--

------
Carlos Qualls                            1-503-696-7532

corfmanr@gtephx.UUCP (Russ Corfman) (02/02/91)

Carlos Qualls wrote:
>I called Citizen America, Inc. yesterday at (213)453-0614 and waded thru
>all the button pushes until I was able to leave a message with the Tech.
>Support people. A few hours later a tech. support person called me back
>and said that Windows 3.0 Drivers for the GSX-140 printer will be available
>starting early part of February. I was informed to call back to get instructions
>on getting a copy of the driver. If anyone is interested I will post the
>instructions when I get them.

Well I called  Citizen America, Inc. today (Feb. 1) to get the date of
release and find out how to get the driver and was told that there had
been delays. The tech said to try back again in early March. Oh well,
I guess I'll stop holding my breath :-)

Ciao,
--
Russell Corfman (corfmanr@gtephx)
UUCP: {ncar!noao!asuvax | uunet!zardoz!hrc}!gtephx!corfmanr