[comp.windows.ms] New features in Excel 3.0

nee@cf_su14.Sbi.Com (Robert Nee) (02/08/91)

Does anyone have a list of the new features of Excel 3.0?
specifically a list of the new functions?  Microsoft in
classic style has made it very difficult to determine this.
I have the manuals to Version 3.0 so if the answer is RTFM
please tell me which "F"ing page.  Thanks.

Robert F. Nee <nee@cf_su20.Sbi.Com>

NU055554@NDSUVM1.BITNET (02/10/91)

The manual Upgrading to Version 3.0 starting around page 4 outlines the new
features.  Maybe that is why when I farmed Machines lasted 10-20 years longer
than our neighbors, we learned how to use the manuals and get the information
we needed.  Frustrating but it takes time to master.

                                              Mark Hanson
                                              North Dakota State University
                                              Industrial Engineering
                                              Fargo,N.D. 58102

lhoang@portia.Stanford.EDU (ly hoang) (02/10/91)

In article <167@cf_su20.cf_su10.Sbi.COM> nee@cf_su14.Sbi.Com (Robert Nee) writes:
>Does anyone have a list of the new features of Excel 3.0?
>specifically a list of the new functions?  Microsoft in
>classic style has made it very difficult to determine this.
>I have the manuals to Version 3.0 so if the answer is RTFM
>please tell me which "F"ing page.  Thanks.
>
>Robert F. Nee <nee@cf_su20.Sbi.Com>

	One new feature I discovered when installing Excel 3.0 is
	that it "F"s up the path in my autoexec.bat.