[comp.windows.ms] Can't run as window

opergb@uvm.edu (Gary Bushey) (02/15/91)

I have been running some programs as windows in Windows 3.0 and nowfor
some reason, I can not do this anymore.  Has anyone had this problem and if
so how did you fix it?

Gary Bushey
opergb@uvm.edu

cchapman@msd.gatech.edu (Chuck H. Chapman) (02/16/91)

In <1991Feb15.151339.2839@uvm.edu> opergb@uvm.edu (Gary Bushey) writes:

>I have been running some programs as windows in Windows 3.0 and nowfor
>some reason, I can not do this anymore.  Has anyone had this problem and if
>so how did you fix it?

You might be running in Standard or Real mode now, instead of 386
enhanced mode.  Try looking at the About.. item in Program Manager
or File Manager to find out what mode you are in.

Chuck

--
Charles H. Chapman  (GTRI/MATD)             (404) 528-7588
* Home of the 1990 National Champion Ga. Tech Yellow Jackets *