[comp.windows.ms] Snuz

silk@dorm.rutgers.edu (Daniel Turner) (02/18/91)

anyone out there gotten Snuz for windows 3.0 to work?
I'm having a devil of a time trying to get it to work. Thx.
DA Turner --> --> --> silk@dorm.rutger.edu

mcdonald@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug McDonald) (02/18/91)

In article <Feb.17.18.10.17.1991.335@dorm.rutgers.edu> silk@dorm.rutgers.edu (Daniel Turner) writes:
>anyone out there gotten Snuz for windows 3.0 to work?
>I'm having a devil of a time trying to get it to work. Thx.
>DA Turner --> --> --> silk@dorm.rutger.edu

Snuz is not a Windows program!! It is a DOS program that DOES run in
a window in 386 enhanced mode. I have no idea how to write such a
thing for Windows protected mode.  You run it in a DOS window (or,
lacking a 386, in a DOS full screen session. I'm typing this right now
with it running a  window on my 386 machine.

Sorry if I wasn't clear that it was not a real Windows program. I sort of
assume that nobody actually runs Windows without a 386 :-)

IF there were a good public domain Internet driver for Windows I would
possibly do a port. Maybe. It is a small model program.

Doug McDonald