[comp.windows.ms] More about Enveloper and Dinger for W4Wd

mhuth@max.u.washington.edu (02/21/91)

I'm enclosing descriptions of Enveloper and Dinger from their author,
Woody Leonhard:
Dinger 2.0:  A WinWord macro to give you lightning-fast access to the bullet,
em-dash, section, copyright, arrow, and other common symbols, dingbats (if you
have 'em), and "Foreign" characters.  Leisurely, complete support for
inserting any character from any font into your documents.  Also prints
complete character listings.  Dinger puts all of your characters at your
fingertips.  Shareware ($19) from Pinecliffe International (member, ASP), and
ENDuser Systems.

Enveloper 3.0: A WinWord macro that prints envelopes on LaserJets and
compatibles.  For LJ 3 users, Enveloper prints envelopes in "reverse
landscape" mode, which significantly reduces smudging.  Supports all standard
envelope trays and feeders.  Lots of options: QwikPrint lets you print with
just one click; multiple return addresses; easy addressee "grab" from your
WinWord document; many more.  Easy to install, easy to use. Shareware ($5)
from Pinecliffe International.  Look for version 3.1 soon.

timur@seas.gwu.edu (The Time Traveler) (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb20.231523.1@max.u.washington.edu> mhuth@max.u.washington.edu writes:
>I'm enclosing descriptions of Enveloper and Dinger from their author,
>Woody Leonhard:
>Dinger 2.0:  A WinWord macro to give you lightning-fast access to the bullet,
>fingertips.  Shareware ($19) from Pinecliffe International (member, ASP), and
>ENDuser Systems.
>
>Enveloper 3.0: A WinWord macro that prints envelopes on LaserJets and
>WinWord document; many more.  Easy to install, easy to use. Shareware ($5)
>from Pinecliffe International.  Look for version 3.1 soon.

Could someone upload these to cica? Or post them to this group?

Sadder still to watch it die                                a.k.a. Timur Tabi
Then never to have known it                      Internet: timur@seas.gwu.edu
For you - the blind who once could see -         Bitnet:         HE891C@GWUVM
The bell tolls for thee                  -- Rush