[comp.windows.ms] Sound Blaster drivers

zoroaster@oak.circa.ufl.edu (02/21/91)

Some one posted here about W3.0 drivers for the Sound Blaster in the past couple
of days- and as I have SB and w3.0, could you please, please, please post or
e-mail information on how to get these drivers!!  My address is:
	zoroaster@maple.circa.ufl.edu
				thanx in advance, Walter Moore

Murray_RJ@cc.curtin.edu.au (Ron Murray) (02/22/91)

In article <00944857.513A31A0@MAPLE.CIRCA.UFL.EDU>, zoroaster@oak.circa.ufl.edu writes:
> Some one posted here about W3.0 drivers for the Sound Blaster in the past couple
> of days- and as I have SB and w3.0, could you please, please, please post or
> e-mail information on how to get these drivers!!  My address is:
> 	zoroaster@maple.circa.ufl.edu
> 				thanx in advance, Walter Moore

   I'm interested as well. Could you please post the answers to this
newsgroup?

....Ron

 Internet: Murray_RJ@cc.curtin.edu.au                | "You can lead a horse to
 ACSnet: Murray_RJ@cc.cut.oz.au                      | water, but if you can
 Bitnet: Murray_RJ%cc.curtin.edu.au@cunyvm.bitnet    | get him to float on his
 UUCP  : uunet!munnari.oz!cc.curtin.edu.au!Murray_RJ | back you've really got
Amateur Packet Radio: VK6ZJM@VK6BBS.#WA.AUS.OC       | something"
               TCP/IP: 44.136.204.14, 44.136.204.19  |    -- Murphy's Law I