[comp.windows.ms] Who Makes SoundBlaster?

lopes@cogsci.ucsd.EDU (alann lopes) (02/22/91)

   Hello, could someone please send me the name of the company
   that makes SoundBlaster, and possibly a phone number.

                     thanks very much -- alann

   alann lopes:        alopes@ucsd.edu       -- internet
   Programmer/Analyst  lopes@cogsci.ucsd.edu -- internet
   (619) 534-7417      ALOPES@UCSD           -- bitnet
                       ...!ucsd!alopes       -- uucp

nee@cf_su14.Sbi.Com (Robert Nee) (02/22/91)

> Hello, could someone please send me the name of the company
> that makes SoundBlaster, and possibly a phone number.

The name of the company is Creative Labs.  The phone number for
tech support is (408)982-9226.  I'm sure they could connect you
to anyone your interested in speaking to.

Robert F. Nee <nee@cf_su20.Sbi.Com>

donnel@helix.nih.gov (Donald A. Lehn) (02/23/91)

In article <180@cf_su20.cf_su10.Sbi.COM> nee@cf_su14.Sbi.Com (Robert Nee) writes:

>> Hello, could someone please send me the name of the company
>> that makes SoundBlaster, and possibly a phone number.
>
>The name of the company is Creative Labs.  The phone number for
>tech support is (408)982-9226.  I'm sure they could connect you
>to anyone your interested in speaking to.
>
>Robert F. Nee <nee@cf_su20.Sbi.Com>

To those who are interested.  Egghead has the sound blaster board on sale.  I
believe the price that I saw in their ad was $179.