[comp.windows.ms] Excel 3.0 and Adobe Type Manager...

pcb@cacs.usl.edu (Peter C. Bahrs) (02/19/91)

This may have been discussed before but anyway...
I have a compaq 25e and ps2 70 and HP LaserJet II.
I have loaded ATM.  When I print an excel 3.0 file, only the graphics
appear, no fonts!  If I disable ATM, and restart win and excel it works
fine.
PLEASE don't tell me "its a bug and we know about it, 2 more months"

Any ideas?

/*----------- Thanks in advance... --------------------------------------+
| Peter C. Bahrs                                                         |
| The USL-NASA Project                                                   |
| Center For Advanced Computer Studies      INET: pcb@swamp.cacs.usl.edu |
| 2 Rex Street                                                           |
| University of Southwestern Louisiana      ...!uunet!dalsqnt!gator!pcb  |
| Lafayette, LA 70504                                                    |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------*/

jlr1801@aim1.tamu.edu (Jeff Rife) (02/23/91)

In article <25463@rouge.usl.edu> pcb@cacs.usl.edu (Peter C. Bahrs) writes:
>This may have been discussed before but anyway...
>I have a compaq 25e and ps2 70 and HP LaserJet II.
>I have loaded ATM.  When I print an excel 3.0 file, only the graphics
>appear, no fonts!  If I disable ATM, and restart win and excel it works
>fine.
>PLEASE don't tell me "its a bug and we know about it, 2 more months"
>
>Any ideas?

No ideas, but I have exactly the same problem with FaceLift, Excel 3.0, and
an HP DeskJet+ printer.

I am now beginning to think that it is a bug, they may or may not know about
it, and who knows how long it will take. :=)

--
Jeff Rife   P.O. Box 3836   |   "Because he was human; because he had goodness;
College Station, TX 77844   |    because he was moral they called him insane.