[comp.windows.ms] problems using xvtdraw from cica

dbraun@i50s8.ira.uka.de (Dieter Braun) (02/27/91)

I just ftp'd xvtdraw from cica and tested it. It doesn't draw anything.
Anyone knowing about that problem ? The program is starting, but you can't draw at all.
Every menue is there.

    __//_
  ./_//_/.

dieter braun

andrzej@bigsur.UUCP (Andrzej Bieszczad) (02/28/91)

In article <91.058.15:06:14@ira.uka.de>, dbraun@i50s8.ira.uka.de (Dieter Braun) writes:
|> I just ftp'd xvtdraw from cica and tested it. It doesn't draw anything.
|> Anyone knowing about that problem ? The program is starting, but you can't draw at all.
|> Every menue is there.
|>
|>     __//_
|>   ./_//_/.
|>
|> dieter braun

I have no problems with drawing. There are problems with other things,
but it is still the best deal if you want a small drawing program.

Andrzej Bieszczad                     | Phone:  (613) 763-2259
Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.          | Fax:    (613) 763-3283
Dept. 7G12, P.O. Box 3511, Station C, | USENET: uunet!bnrgate!eh!andrzej
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Y 4H7      | BitNet: andrzej@BNR.CA

gumby@cs.mcgill.ca (Phil PRANNO) (02/28/91)

In article <91.058.15:06:14@ira.uka.de> dbraun@i50s8.ira.uka.de (Dieter Braun) writes:
>I just ftp'd xvtdraw from cica and tested it. It doesn't draw anything.
>Anyone knowing about that problem ? The program is starting, but you can't draw at all.
>Every menue is there.

I think you have to choose WHAT you want to draw first (box, circle,..)