[comp.windows.ms] Genoa 6300/6400 drivers

yukit@silma.com (Chuck) (02/26/91)

Does anybody know where I can get Win3 drivers for Genoa Super VGA cards?
I do not have ftp access to cica and do not know whether Genoa has any
BBS.
Any help will be much appreciated.
--
--------------------------
Chuck Lau

celoni@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Jim Celoni) (02/26/91)

Genoa's BBS is 408/ 923-1231.  It has Win3 drivers for the 6400 (640x480,
800x600, 1024x768, 640x480x256 colors) that work better than Microsoft's.
	+j

dtl@hpcuhe.cup.hp.com (Dean Lindsay) (02/26/91)

yukit@silma.com (Chuck) writes:

>Does anybody know where I can get Win3 drivers for Genoa Super VGA cards?
>I do not have ftp access to cica and do not know whether Genoa has any
>BBS.
>Any help will be much appreciated.
>--
>--------------------------
>Chuck Lau
>Silma Inc
>1601 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd
>----------

Genoa has a BBS with Windows 3 drivers for:

     640 x 480 x 16
     640 x 480 x 256
     800 x 600 x 16
     800 x 600 x 256
     1024 x 768 x 16

as well as a number of other software packages.  The
number is 408-943-1231.

I am using the drivers on a 386-33.  They work fine
for me.  I got the BBS number by calling Genoa at
the number listed on the manual and asking if they
had a BBS.

Dean Lindsay

Guy_Saffold@mindlink.UUCP (Guy Saffold) (02/28/91)

Genoa has a BBS at 408-943-1231.

Guy Saffold                                   a1695@MINDLINK.UUCPP
Voice 604-888-7511                            Fax 604-888-5336

yukit@silma.com (Chuck) (03/01/91)

A week ago I posted a question about getting the newest
drivers for Genoa VGA cards.

I downloaded the newest driver from Genoa's BBS and it
works!  Thanks to all of you who sent me Genoa's BBS no.

Genoa's BBS number is 408-943-1231
--
Chuck Lau