[comp.windows.ms] OmniPage and Windows 3.0

uh@bsiao.UUCP (Uul Haanstra) (02/25/91)

Last week I received the version of OmniPage I had ordered way back in
May last year. According to the Release Notes this is version 2.12.
This version will not work properly under Windows 3.0.

Is this the most recent version of OmniPage?

If yes: when will there be an upgrade to the proper Windows version?
If no: what is the most recent version (so I can get mad at my dealer).

Please e-mail.

Uul Haanstra, Postbank N.V. Amsterdam                ...!mcvax!bsiao!uh
              Pb 21009
	      1000 EX AMSTERDAM                         +31-20 584 3312

sc05@harvey.gte.com (Shih-Chio Chang) (03/02/91)

In article <529@bsiao.UUCP>, uh@bsiao.UUCP (Uul Haanstra) writes:
> Last week I received the version of OmniPage I had ordered way back in
> May last year. According to the Release Notes this is version 2.12.
>
> Is this the most recent version of OmniPage?

I just received an upgrade notice in the mail for Omnipage 3.0.  You should
probably get mad at your dealer.

S.C. Chang
GTE Labs
schang@gte.labs