[net.auto] The New York Automobile Show

mab@hou4a.UUCP (Michael Brochstein) (01/21/85)

	Apologoies to the rest of the world for a regional posting but it
was the only way I knew to reach net.auto people who are in this area.

	The New York Automobile Show is back once again.  It is a great place
to see all the major car companies offerings as well as a lot of the exotic
cars being offered in the US.  There is no other event like it in this area.
If you have not been to this show yet, then I highly recommend it.  If you
have then you can make your own decision since the show seems to be similar
every year.

	New York Coliseum  (Columbus Circle, Broadway and 59th Street)

	January 26 - February 3

	Daily 11am - 10:30pm   (Sundays 10am - 8pm)

	Admission: $6.00   (children under 12: $3.00)
Subject: The New York Automobile Show
Newsgroups: net.auto

--
Michael Brochstein     AT&T Information Systems, Holmdel, NJ
ihnp4!hou4a!mab        (201) 834-3482