[comp.windows.ms] Apple Lawsuit

dana@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Daniel Schneider) (03/08/91)

If Apple wins its copyright infringement suit against Microsoft and Hewlett
Packard, what will be the effect on Windows users such as myself?

Dan
dana@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (03/09/91)

dana@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Daniel Schneider) writes:

>If Apple wins its copyright infringement suit against Microsoft and Hewlett
>Packard, what will be the effect on Windows users such as myself?

I'd watch out for the Apple Look-and-Feel police (perhaps with their
Lotus counterparts) coming to impound your hard disk and force you to
pay back royalties to Apple!  They'll probably have Bill Gates in tow,
pushing the wheelbarrow with the confiscated disks in it!  And THEN they'll
force you to buy a Macintosh or do hard labor.  %^}
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :