[comp.windows.ms] TurboP 5, TurboC 2, under Win3

bgeer@javelin.es.com (Bob Geer) (03/11/91)

Turbo Pascal 5 was installed in a windows group automatically during
Win3 setup to run full screen.  So, I set TurboC 2 up the same way.
This in on a 386DX-20 w/ 5 Megs running Win3 386 enhanced mode.  While
TurboC'ing I inadvertantly hit alt-space & a Win window formed around
TurboC, & it seemed to run fine.  Is there any reason not to make both
TurboP & TurboC come up in window?

Also, I can't seen to choose an icon for TurboP -- something about no
icon there already & it's showing me the DOS icon.  Any thoughts?
--
<> Bob `Bear' Geer <>               bgeer@javelin.sim.es.com              <>
<>      Alta-holic <>   speaking only for myself, one of my many tricks   <>

hd7x@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (Sanjay Aiyagari) (03/13/91)

In article <1991Mar11.142932.18424@javelin.es.com>,
bgeer@javelin.es.com (Bob Geer) writes:
> Also, I can't seen to choose an icon for TurboP -- something about no
> icon there already & it's showing me the DOS icon.  Any thoughts?

Since Turbo Pascal is not a Windows application, it does not have an icon in
its .EXE file.  You must go to Change Icon, and type in the name of an .ICO
file containing an icon you would like to use.

Sanjay Aiyagari (hd7x@vax5.cit.cornell.edu)