[comp.windows.ms] ATI drivers

atjmw@acad2.alaska.edu (03/13/91)

ATI states that they do have a 640 * 400 windows graphic driver available on
their BBS. Does anyone know what they're number is?

) (03/14/91)

Newsgroups: comp.windows.ms
Subject: Re: ATI Problems
From: bgeer@esunix.UUCP (Bob Geer)
Date: 20 Oct 90 15:55:45 GMT

From article <ajai.656174179@ulysses.sce.carleton.ca>, by ajai@sce.carleton.ca (Ajai Sehgal):
> sauron@stretch.cs.mun.ca (Patrick Ryan) writes:

> For all those who flamed ATI about their user support, I phoned their number,
> got routed to and answering machine and within a minute had left my name and
> address requesting WIN 3 drivers. Three weeks later (which is reasonable given
> Canada Post's record) I received an entire upgrade for all ATI drivers and

ATI has a BBS at phone # (416) 756-4591 from which I downloaded their
latest mouse & Windows drivers.  Worked fine; you just need X,Y,Zmodem
xfer protocols.  I called early on Sunday morning from Utah & got in
on first ring.  NOTE: They had 3 copies of windows drivers with sort
of different names & comments in their available file list -- I
downloaded all three (unnecessarily) to be safe taking the whole hour.
Don't you do the same (unnecessarily).
--
<> Bob Geer        <> at decwrl!esunix!bgeer or utah-cs!esunix!bgeer  <>
<>    Bear-person  <> speaking only for myself, one of my many tricks <>