[comp.windows.ms] No Name-Calling, Please!

wnp@iiasa.ac.at (Wolf PAUL ) (03/14/91)

In article <1991Mar12.231950.14828@amd.com> phil@brahms.amd.com (Phil Ngai) writes:
>In article <rhoward.668798209@romeo> rhoward@msd.gatech.edu (Robert L. Howard)
>writes:
>|Why would they want to support DOS
>|UNIX interoperability?  That would cut into their need to sell us
>|OS/2 ...
>
>Do you have any support for this, or are you just making up nasty
>lies at other people's expense?

Let's not start calling each other names, or such like.
He was not making up lies, he was expressing an opinion as to why MS
would or would not be interested in doing something. In fact he
started his sentence (which you stripped) with "I think ...".

He is as entitled to speculate about MS' motives as you are to
speculate about Sun's intentions and/or products.
--
W.N.Paul, Int. Institute f. Applied Systems Analysis, A-2361 Laxenburg--Austria
PHONE: +43-2236-71521-465            INTERNET: wnp%iiasa@relay.eu.net