[comp.windows.ms] ToolBook Question

dphaine@rose.waterloo.edu (Shaggy One) (03/14/91)

I'm am looking for some information on the software package called
ToolBook by Asymetrix.

Basically, I want a brief description of what it is, what it can do, and why
someone would use it.

My understanding is that it is some kind of graphics prototyping package
but I may be totally wrong.

Thanks.

--
Ajay Jindal.                                       "Peace, Love, and Dye."

Disclaimer: This is a borrowed account.  The views expressed do not represent
            those of dphaine@rose.  Replies, however, may be sent there.

landers@zeus.mgmt.purdue.edu (Chris Landers) (03/16/91)

In article <1991Mar14.155943.16722@watdragon.waterloo.edu> dphaine@rose.waterloo.edu (Shaggy One) writes:
>I'm am looking for some information on the software package called
>ToolBook by Asymetrix.

A sampler of Toolbook was shipped with Window 3.0 begining about mid-year
1990.  This contains a run-time version of the program, a sample application,
and a tour of the product.

Also, contact:  Asymetrix Corp.
		110-110th Avenue NE, Suite 717
		Bellevue, WA  98004

--
   || Christopher Landers           || PURDUE UNIVERSITY - KRAN 708 ||