[comp.windows.ms] Wanted : colour postscript printer driver

craick@titan.trl.oz (John Craick) (03/19/91)

Does anyone know of a colour postscript printer driver for win 3 and,
possibly, an ftp site for the same ?

Actual machine is a Tektronix Phaser PX but something generic might serve.

John Craick
(j.craick@trl.oz.au)

harkins@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Don Harkins) (03/20/91)

In article <2829@trlluna.trl.oz> craick@titan.trl.oz (John Craick) writes:
>Does anyone know of a colour postscript printer driver for win 3 and,
>possibly, an ftp site for the same ?
>
>Actual machine is a Tektronix Phaser PX but something generic might serve.
>John Craick
>(j.craick@trl.oz.au)

The Tektronix Phaser PX is listed in the PS driver version 3.4 which is
at cica.cica.indiana.edu, in the uploads directory when I last checked.

Alternatively, you can install the WPD (Windows PostScript Description) file
that comes with the Phaser PX utility software.

Don Harkins
harkins@casbah.acns.nwu.edu

ccrth@lut.ac.uk (Rob Thirlby) (03/21/91)

Is not the one provided with win3 or the cica posted (SDL disk6 or 7)
sufficient?   We use it with our OCE colour laser.  We choose the
only colour postscript device listed in the win3 menu after choosing
postscript in the printer setup.

rob thirlby, rob@lut.ac.uk