[comp.windows.ms] Apple Computer wins ruling against 'Windows'

phil@brahms.amd.com (Phil Ngai) (03/23/91)

sabbagh@acf5.NYU.EDU (sabbagh) writes:
>Also, Windows 3.0 is rapidly going down in history
>as the best marketed piece of shelfware ever.

Disinformation from the Apple bigots.

Certainly not true at my company. I'd guess there are probably a
thousand or so Excel 3.0s installed here, judging from the stacks they
were selling at our End User Support Center.

Of course, we only paid $129.

We have groups buying new machines just to run Windows.
(and throwing out unix workstations in the process)

--
Help! I just got a Macintosh. Anyone got a magnifying glass?

woody@nntp-server.caltech.edu (William Edward Woody) (03/23/91)

In article <1991Mar22.190734.13485@amd.com> phil@brahms.amd.com (Phil Ngai) writes:
>sabbagh@acf5.NYU.EDU (sabbagh) writes:
>>Also, Windows 3.0 is rapidly going down in history
>>as the best marketed piece of shelfware ever.
>
>Disinformation from the Apple bigots.

	You know, you're not making friends that way.

>--
>Help! I just got a Macintosh. Anyone got a magnifying glass?

	And loose these damned signature lines, too.  They're rather
offensive, and only make you out to be a Windows bigot.

--
	William Edward Woody		   | Disclamer:
USNAIL	P.O.Box 50986; Pasadena, CA 91115  |