[comp.windows.ms] Need A Screenshot Utility

Will@cup.portal.com (Will E Estes) (03/20/91)

Does anyone have a good screenshot utility for Windows 3.0 that
they could send me?  I need something that will represent a multi-colored
window with appropriate grey scales instead of turning the window
into a monolothic grey blob!

Thanks,
Will Estes        (apple!cup.portal.com!Will)

Will@cup.portal.com (Will E Estes) (03/21/91)

Related to my last post, there is a Public Domain utility named
Easel that will take the contents of the clipboard and dump it
to a file in any of several graphic formats.  The version I have
is 3.10, and it was not written for Windows 3.0.  Does anyone have
a later version of this utility or know of something similar that
I can get?

djh@siesoft.co.uk (Duncan Head) (03/25/91)

In article <40341@cup.portal.com> Will@cup.portal.com (Will E Estes) writes:
>Does anyone have a good screenshot utility for Windows 3.0 that
>they could send me?  I need something that will represent a multi-colored
>window with appropriate grey scales instead of turning the window
>into a monolothic grey blob!
>
>Thanks,
>Will Estes        (apple!cup.portal.com!Will)

If you feel like shelling out for a commercial product, Version 2 of
Pizzazz Plus is usable with Windows 3 - note that Version 1 isn't.

Duncan Head