[comp.windows.ms] QPC's email address

m19483@mwunix.mitre.org (Ralph Smith) (03/29/91)

In article <1741@pilchuck.Data-IO.COM> jewell@Data-IO.COM (Cal Jewell) writes:
>While we are on the subject, I'll repeat the question I still
>haven't found an answer to:
>
>HAs anyone found a way to contact the authors of WinQVT/Net (QPC
>Software) by a means other than US Mail?
>
>I have asked this question several times and, each time, I get
>a few "me too" responses. So far, nobody has been able to
>offer an electronic way to reach them. The search continues...

The following is lifted from the documentation for WinQVT 4.5.

	Contacting QPC

	You can contact QPC Software electronically on CompuServe.
	Our account is [76676.1420].  You can send Internet mail to
	this account using this syntax: 76676.1420@compuserve.com.

I haven't tried it so I don't know if anyone's there.  Good luck.

Ralph
Ralph N. Smith                         ralph@mitre.org
The MITRE Corporation                  All opinions mine, naturally.