[comp.windows.ms] ZIPAPER.ZIP??? NEWPAPER.ZIP is better

hadgraft@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Hadgraft) (04/01/91)

In article <46271@ut-emx.uucp>, dana@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Daniel Schneider) writes:
> I have been searching far and wide on ftp sites for a copy of zipaper.zip.
> I can't seem to find it.  Could someone steer me to the exact directory
> on any ftp site where I can find this animal?   Or, just as good, mail me
> a copy?

You may also like to have a look at NEWPAPER.ZIP. The original from Jim Button
cycles through your wallpapers. I modified it to unzip the bitmap first, and
also to store in WIN.INI whether each bitmap should be tiled or centered (on an
individual basis). It has the added attraction (over ZIPAPER) that all the
bitmaps are NOT stored in one ZIP, but rather in one ZIP for each bitmap. (I
find this much more convenient). You should find a copy on
CICA.CICA.INDIANA.EDU, or let me know.
  |  Senior Lecturer                |  hadgraft@civeng.monash.edu.au   |
  |  Dept of Civil Engineering      |  phone:  +61 3 565 4983          |
  |  Monash University              |  fax:    +61 3 565 4944 or 3409  |