[comp.windows.ms] MoonTool for Windows

altman@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Jeff Altman) (01/30/91)

Has anyone ported the Suntool Moontool to Windows?

- Jeff (jaltman@ccmail.sunysb.edu)

--
- Jeff (jaltman@ccmail.sunysb.edu)

altman@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Jeff Altman) (03/31/91)

For those of you who have used Suntools and miss the MoonTool.
I have just posted a copy of Moon Tool for Windows on
cica.cica.indiana.edu.  This is a Windows program based on John Walker's
"A Moon for the Sun".

The program displays the current Phase of the Moon as an Icon
and displays some info regarding the Moon and Sun when it is opened.

Future versions will be forthcoming and will also calculate Planetary
positions and Solar and Lunar Eclipses.

The is shareware.  Cost $5.  However, it is Free to all Shareware Authors
and Full Time studens.  However, I request that you send me a note that
you are using moon Tool so I can notify you of Free Updates.  (The software
is free but you pay shipping and disk cost if necessary.)

--
- Jeff (jaltman@ccmail.sunysb.edu)

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (04/03/91)

altman@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Jeff Altman) writes:

>For those of you who have used Suntools and miss the MoonTool.
>I have just posted a copy of Moon Tool for Windows on
>cica.cica.indiana.edu.  This is a Windows program based on John Walker's
>"A Moon for the Sun".

Sounds great.  What's it called and where's it located on cica?
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :