[comp.windows.ms] Displaying X images under Windows

tony@bigsur.UUCP (Tony White) (04/01/91)

I'm looking for an application which will allow me to run
X window applications on my Sparc and have the X output
generated on my 80386 PC running Windows. LAN-based as well
as over-the-phone solutions would be appreciated.

Tony White                            | Phone:  (613) 765-4283
Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.          | Fax:    (613) 763-3283
Dept. 7G12, P.O. Box 3511, Station C, | USENET: uunet!bnrgate!eh!tony
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Y 4H7      | BitNet: arpw@BNR.CA

simon@vision.uucp (Simon Taylor) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr1.134422.25996@bigsur.uucp> tony@bigsur.UUCP (Tony White) writes:
>I'm looking for an application which will allow me to run
>X window applications on my Sparc and have the X output
>generated on my 80386 PC running Windows. LAN-based as well
>as over-the-phone solutions would be appreciated.

	VisionWare has such a product, XVision which is a Microsoft Windows
	X Server.

	For further information please contact us at the address below
	or email to vware@vision.co.uk

	Simon

Simon Taylor
Support Manager
VisionWare Ltd                  UUCP    : simon@vision.uucp
57 Cardigan Lane                BANGNET : ...!uunet!mcsun!ukc!vision!simon
Leeds                           PHONE   : +44 532 788858 Ext. 228
LS4 2LE                         FAX     : +44 532 304676
England
---------------- VisionWare: The Home Of DOS-UNIX Integration -----------------