[comp.windows.ms] Panasonic KX-P4420 printer driver.

ssingh@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Sneaky Sanj ;-) (04/03/91)

Terribly sorry for this trivial question. (Bake me lightly, please) :-)

Please tell me where I can get a driver for the above printer. I would
like to avoid using the generic HP driver because I might be losing
some functionality.

Can you tell I don't know what I'm talking about?

Ice sez "Sanjay Singh is dead."
--
"No one had the guts... until now!"
$anjay $ingh     Fire & "Ice"     ssingh@watserv1.[u]waterloo.{edu|cdn}/[ca]

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (04/05/91)

ssingh@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Sneaky Sanj ;-) writes:

>Terribly sorry for this trivial question. (Bake me lightly, please) :-)
>
>Please tell me where I can get a driver for the above printer. I would
>like to avoid using the generic HP driver because I might be losing
>some functionality.
>
>Can you tell I don't know what I'm talking about?

I can't tell Sanj that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but I'm
using the generic HP driver for the KX-P4420 and it works just great!
I'm not sure what functionality I might be missing.
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :