[comp.windows.ms] Graphics editors w/rotation

oneel@heawk1.rosserv.gsfc.nasa.gov ( Bruce Oneel ) (04/05/91)

Does anyone know of a graphic editor for .bmp files which will rotate
them?  I have the WRT and that does't do it, and paint only does tilt,
not rotate...

Thanks!!

bruce
--
| Bruce O'Neel              | internet : oneel@heasfs.gsfc.nasa.gov|
| Code 664/STX              |     span : lheavx::oneel             |

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (04/06/91)

oneel@heawk1.rosserv.gsfc.nasa.gov ( Bruce Oneel ) writes:

>Does anyone know of a graphic editor for .bmp files which will rotate
>them?  I have the WRT and that does't do it, and paint only does tilt,
>not rotate...

I'm not sure if it does everything that Bruce wants, but WinGIF does
Mirror, Flip, and Rotate of the images in its window.  It's pretty
slick, and works with all sorts of graphics formats (GIF, BMP, RLE).
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :