[comp.windows.ms] Windows Apps from Seattle BBS

dalbrich@oregon.uoregon.edu (04/03/91)

I recently saw a listing of files present on a BBS in the Seattle
area called Window Frame.  It appears this board has quite a bit of
interesting stuff not to be found via FTP sites.  If you happen
to be in the seattle area and take the time to get some of the better
shareware etc. from this or any other Windows BBS, and upload it to
indiana it would be much appreciated.  (I'm too poor to pay long-distance)
-Dan Albrich
DALBRICH@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU

mccashin@unixg.ubc.ca (Brian McCashin) (04/05/91)

In article <20637.27f91ff7@oregon.uoregon.edu> dalbrich@oregon.uoregon.edu writes:
>I recently saw a listing of files present on a BBS in the Seattle
>area called Window Frame.  It appears this board has quite a bit of
>interesting stuff not to be found via FTP sites.

Can you give us the number. I'm in Vancouver BC. I can get some stuff
pretty cheap.

--
 Brian McCashin                            Internet: mccashin@unixg.ubc.ca
 Senior Programmer/Analyst                 Bitnet: USERJAZZ@UBCMTSG

jewell@Data-IO.COM (Cal Jewell) (04/06/91)

In article <1991Apr5.011607.8155@unixg.ubc.ca> mccashin@unixg.ubc.ca (Brian McCashin) writes:
>In article <20637.27f91ff7@oregon.uoregon.edu> dalbrich@oregon.uoregon.edu writes:
>>I recently saw a listing of files present on a BBS in the Seattle
>>area called Window Frame.  It appears this board has quite a bit of
>>interesting stuff not to be found via FTP sites.
>
>Can you give us the number. I'm in Vancouver BC. I can get some stuff
>pretty cheap.

I'm also willing to take a look. In fact, on Tuesday, I e-mailed
dalbrich@oregon.uoregon.edu and told him to give me the number. I
haven't heard from him.

Given that I'm in Seattle, and that the call would probably be a local
call, I volunteer to see what I can find. If dalbrich@oregon.uoregon.edu
would give me the phone number(s), we can be off and running.