[comp.windows.ms] Pipe Dream game on cica, how to play?

nan@math.ksu.edu (Nan Zou) (04/10/91)

There is an interesting game on cica's upload directory that resembles
Lucas Film's Game Pipe Dream. Only problem with it is that there're no
instructions and documents that come with this game, so if anyone know
how to play it please let me know. Thanks.

--
           Nan Zou              | Bitnet  : nan@ksuvm
    Kansas State University     | Internet: nan@math.ksu.edu

aragorn@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Steve J White) (04/10/91)

In article <1991Apr9.195259.12733@maverick.ksu.ksu.edu> nan@math.ksu.edu (Nan Zou) writes:
>There is an interesting game on cica's upload directory that resembles
>Lucas Film's Game Pipe Dream. Only problem with it is that there're no
>instructions and documents that come with this game, so if anyone know
>how to play it please let me know. Thanks.
>
>--

I poked around on cica and couldn't find anything that resembled this game
title.  What is the file(s) called that are on cica?

- steve

--
"Laugh and the world laughs with you... |  All disclaimers apply...
     snore and you sleep alone."        |  except my own, of course.